Thursday, July 29, 2010

Deals & Steals 7-29-10


It had been a while since I'd been able to search out some good deals! Andy's sister was here last week, so I put all that on hold during that time.
But today I really scored! I was out running errands and went to Rite Aid, Wal-Mart and Kroger.
At Wal-Mart I got 4 of the 5 Pace salsas. I used some $4.00 off coupons I had won from Pace's online game. Then I got the 2 first aid kits with a save $3.00 on 2 SCJ red cross products. They were only $.97 each so that gave me $1.06 overage! It was absorbed into the other items I got there (not pictured)
At Rite Aid I got the Nivea men's bodywash all for FREE!
They were listed at $1.99 each ( I had 2 coupons for $4.00 off 2 Nivea products) and with a Rite Aid wellness card you got $1.00 reward for each bottle purchased! So i got all 4 bottles free AND got $4 reward to spend next time I go to Rite Aid! That, of course, I will roll into another deal that will get me more +UP rewards as well! (snowball effect)
At Kroger I was able to get one more pace salsa for free. The Speed Stick deo was on sale for $.88ea and I had 2 $.50 off coupons (which doubled to $1) making both of those free + overage! The Tasters Choice instant coffee packets were free after a catalina coupon I'd gotten after a previous purchase at Kroger.
Soooo! Needless to say I am really pumped right now! A lot of the things I get good deals on, we wouldn't normally buy, but if it's free, it's definitely worth the try!

No comments:

Post a Comment