Friday, October 15, 2010

This is how we save $$ in the budget!

I did my shopping today! I'm kind of on a high cloud right now!
Here's the breakdown in photo order:
(meijer trip)
(2) Friskies treats FREE $1ea -2 $1 coupons
(2) Pepperoni FREE $1ea -2 $.55c doubled to $1ea
(2) Travel Deo FREE $1ea -2 $1 coupons
(2) Travel Tide
FREE $1ea -2 $1 coupons
(2) Butter tubs FREE $1ea -2 $.50c doubled to $1ea
(4) Canning lids $.49c ea = $1.49 -4 $1 coupons
(4) Barilla pasta $.25c ea = $1ea-2 $1/2 coupons stacked with 1-$1 off 4 meijer coupon
(2) HV dressing $.31c ea = $2.81-2 $2 coupons stacked with 1 $1 off 2 meijer coupon
(1) Meijer brand coffee $2.89 (no coupon)
(1) 4.75lb of chicken $.75c = $3.75- 1 $3 off any chicken or beef purchase coupon (catalina printed from when I got all that taco seasoning last time! Which was also free by the way! So basically I got 6pk seasoning and 4.75lb of chicken for $.75 after coupons!)
TOTAL Out of pocket was $7.97 for everything in the picture!!! I saved $24.92 by using coupons!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kroger Trip)
I wont do a break down of this trip because there was so much other stuff I didn't get on sale/with coupon, but some of the highlights are:
B1G1 free on the eggs, so I got 4doz for $2
Arm & Hammer laundry pwd was free with the coupon I got from the manafacturer, saved $6.29
Tasters Choice packets were $.09 after $1 coupon
Dawn Hand soap was $.47c each after using 2 $1 coupons
Right Guard deo was $1ea after using 2 $3 off 2 coupons
Edge shave gel was B1G1 free with coupon

(I'll tell you about the rest of the items in the next picture)
Total spent at Kroger was $39.95 but I saved $68.92 after sales and coupons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This is my favorite! All the free items combined from both stores! (forgot to picture the free Arm & Hammer detg powder)
2 Friskies Party Mix FREE! $1ea - 2 $1 coupons
2 Degree travel deo FREE $1ea - 2 $1 coupons
2 Tide detg travel FREE $1ea - 2 $1 coupons
10 Philli cream cheese FREE $.99ea- 2 $5/5 Kraft product coupons
5 Butter tubs FREE $1ea - 5 $.50c coupons doubled to $1
2 organic tomato paste FREE $.99ea - 2 $.75 coupons doubled to $1
2 pepperoni FREE $1ea - 2 $.55 coupons doubled to $1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's hard for some of ya'll to have the time to clip coupons, check sales and actually go get things, but it is sooooooo worth it! Creating a stockpile is such a big help in those down times when we won't have the money to get butter, pasta or cream cheese. I owe most (not all ! ;p) of these deals to www.moneysavingmom.com and www.happyhomemakercindy.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment